Dream Furniture was established in 2000, primarily servicing Gauteng and surrounding areas. Over the years we have expanded our customer base to the whole of South Africa. Now, proudly a market leader, our aim is to offer our customers the highest level of service with quality and luxury nursery furniture, linen and accessories at competitive rates, as well as a prompt response rate to all enquiries. We have expanded in 2018 incorporating Online Purchasing through our website to ensure all customers can browse our catalogue and purchase throughout South Africa. We have established a reliable relationship with our courier to ensure your baby furniture; linen and accessories reach you within the specified time frame.
Dream furniture are a proudly South African manufacturer using ONLY Eco friendly products to manufacture the PERFECT baby furniture and kids bedroom furniture with SAFETY first. With almost two decades of experience in this industry, Dream furniture specializes in supplying you with a One-Stop Baby Furniture, Linen and Children’s Decor Shoppe. We assist to transform your empty space into the perfect nursery for your baby or bedroom for your toddler or teen. Dream furniture customers don’t run from pillar to post. You place the order and Dream Furniture make it happen! Our goal is to assist you in designing the perfect space for your little one. By paying attention to every tiny detail, we can assist to create the perfect designer space. No need to stress or worry about your baby nursery furniture, cot linen, nursery breast feeding rocking chairs or decor. Dream Furniture want our customers to enjoy the precious time of pregnancy without worrying about the Baby Room. Dream furniture caters from birth to teen and focus on each client’s individual need.
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyse trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
General Payment Terms
- The goods remain the property of DREAM FURNITURE until such time they paid for in full.
- Payment of 50% Deposit is required on placement of your order for all Furniture Items.
- Payment of 50% Balance is payable to DREAM FURNITURE before any goods will be released for delivery OR delivery by the factory to the showroom for the client collection. This may be in form of EFT (details below), cash or VISA/MASTERCARD payment. The balance payment is usually required the week prior to despatch for delivery or collection. All quotations are valid for 7 (seven) working days.
- Full payment is required for all Linen, Decor, Mattresses and Accessories.
- Whilst all efforts will be made to ensure that the order will be delivered within the standard time frame, of 6(six) to 8(eight) weeks DREAM FURNITURE will not be held responsible for delays caused by the manufacturer.
- Whilst we always try our very best to assist where possible, orders cannot be expedited due to any birth prior to their due date.
- All orders may be cancelled within 7 days in writing with DREAM FURNITURE acknowledging receipt thereof.
- Any order cancelled after the 7 days will be liable to forgo the initial 50% deposit paid.
- Should an order be cancelled- please note that a CREDIT NOTE will be issued. NO REFUNDS
- If by exception a refund is agreed to by DREAM FURNITURE there will be a minimum 15% handling fee charged.
- Failure to pay for the goods will result in the upliftment of such items by DREAM FURNITURE. Any legal costs are for the clients own account.
- Product flaws or defects must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to repair any flaws or defects.
DREAM FURNITURE reserves the right to implement price increases without notice. Confirmed orders will not be affected.
- All custom / special/ non-standard designs of both linen and furniture are subject to price change should a formal quote from the factory not be available at time of order. The client will be notified accordingly prior to delivery / collection.
- Should you require assembling, (Gauteng areas only) please ensure the room is cleared and available prior to delivery
- As all products are custom made they cannot be returned after delivery.
- Should the transportation of the goods be arranged by the client, and NOT Dream Furniture- the client will be liable for any damage caused in transit.
- Dream Furniture is not a registered exporter, and therefore, we do not have an export code. Deliveries outside of South Africa must be arranged by the client and will be at their own expense. The responsibility remains exclusively with the transporter of the client’s choice to explain the export processes. Once goods are with the transporter, we accept no responsibility for loss or damage to the purchased goods.
- If goods are sent cross border, and goods go missing from the point of check at the border, we are unable to accept responsibility.
- In the event of customers forgoing the delivery option and collecting from the DREAM FURNITURE showroom OR factory the following will apply:
a. Full payment must be received prior to collection. If wrapping is not requested we cannot cover damages in transit.
b. Goods must be collected within 7 days of notification
c. You may be required to load the goods yourself, as we cannot ensure that there will be someone to assist you.
- Orders placed in December may require additional lead times due to the December holidays -Delivery by end February.
Delivery time is dependent on the specified lead time detailed on the item selected.
Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence Dream Furniture will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Linen and Soft Items: Minimum delivery cost R100
Furniture – Gauteng (Local): Flat rate of R690
Furniture – Nationwide: Minimum delivery cost R690
Rockers – Gauteng (Local): Flat rate of R390
Collection: No delivery fee is required for collections at our Showroom in Randpark Ridge, Gauteng.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 6 – 8 weeks and delivery confirmed by way of email.
Dream Furniture makes use of a courier for all deliveries outside of Gauteng.
Once dispatched all parcels have tracking in place until delivery.
If Packaging or product is damaged, recipient needs to endorse the waybill (writing product issue on the delivery slip). If there are any damages Dream Furniture needs to be notified within 24 hours (even if waybill is endorsed), so that we can make the required arrangements for collection and inspection.
If furniture is delivered outside of Gauteng and there are any damages whatsoever the items must be immediately returned with the transport/courier company and Dream furniture must be advised immediately.
Dream Furniture offer clients’ quality products and aim to get all products delivered in good working order. We inspect all items prior to delivery, and ensure that all products are well packed to reach you without any scratches. Once delivered, Dream Furniture will not be liable for damages or scratches to items due to incorrect assembly. Assembly instructions are delivered with each product that requires assembling. Dream Furniture charges a delivery fee which includes Transport to your specified address (as specified at time of placing your order) as well as packaging. Should you need to change your deliver address, please notify Dream Furniture before the dispatch of your products. Should you need your delivery address to be changed after dispatch, additional delivery fees may apply.
If you have any special instructions for delivery, please ensure to specify it on placement of order e.g. delivery truck not allowed in complex, 100m to walk to door, 4 flights of stairs, delivery required after hours, etc. (some instructions may result in additional fees as furniture items are heavy to handle). Delivery of items will take place during business hours and will be based on courier schedules.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and deposit payment.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase prior to delivery you will be issued with a CREDIT NOTE for the same value. Should Dream Furniture agree to a refund you will be liable for a 15% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase.
International customers should make use of a courier that offers:
- Shipment tracking.
- Insure your package for safe return and declare the full value of the shipment failing which loss or damage will be for your account.
Disclosure of outlet country at time of payment
First National Bank
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).Dream Furniture endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products; your total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping & handling charges (on the day of shipping). All prices are quoted in South African Rands. Dream Furniture reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice
Dream Furniture reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Confirmed orders will not be effected.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilise one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Dream Furniture as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
Bank : First National Bank
Branch No. : 250655
Account Name : Dream Furniture
Account No. : 62663982695
Account Type : Current
You may pay for your products through a direct deposit. It’s exactly the same as doing an EFT payment, except you’ll have to go into your bank and physically make your direct deposit there. Please fax through your deposit slip to us on +27 86 667 9518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your payment is confirmed and order shipped as quickly as possible.
Bank : First National Bank
Branch No. : 250655
Account Name : Dream Furniture
Account No. : 62663982695
Account Type : Current
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact our Support Team on +27 11 795 1800 Fax +27 86 667 9518 or email email@example.com
Card Acquiring and Security
Card transactions will be acquired for Dream Furniture via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer Details separate from Card Details
Customer details will be stored by Dream Furniture separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Dream Furniture takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Dream Furniture and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Dream Furniture for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
This website is run by Furniture & Décor Direct (private company) based in South Africa trading as Dream Furniture and with registration number 2016/122874/07 and J L FROST (Sole Director).
The Ridge Wellness Centre, No 1 Ateljee Street, Randpark Ridge, Gauteng
Postal address: P O Box 1449 Sundowner 2161
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers: +27 795 1800
Fax numbers: +27 86 667 9518