Delivery & Returns
- Dream Furniture makes use of a courier/transporter for all deliveries outside of Gauteng.
- Once dispatched all parcels have tracking in place until delivery.
- If Packaging or product is damaged, recipient needs to endorse the waybill (writing product issue on the delivery slip).
- If there are any damages Dream Furniture needs to be notified within 24 hours (even if waybill is endorsed), so that we can make the required arrangements for collection and inspection.
- If furniture is delivered outside of Gauteng and there are any damages whatsoever the items must be immediately returned with the transport/courier company and Dream furniture must be advised immediately.
Dream Furniture offer clients’ quality products and aim to get all products delivered in good working order. We inspect all items prior to delivery, and ensure that all products are well packed to reach you without any scratches. Once delivered, Dream Furniture will not be liable for damages or scratches to items due to incorrect assembly. Assembly instructions are delivered with each product that requires assembling. Should you need to change your deliver address, please notify Dream Furniture before the dispatch of your products. Should you need your delivery address to be changed after dispatch, additional delivery fees may apply.
If you have any special instructions for delivery, please ensure to specify it on placement of order e.g. delivery truck not allowed in complex, 100m to walk to door, 4 flights of stairs, delivery required after hours, etc. (some instructions may result in additional fees as furniture items are heavy to handle). Delivery of items will take place during business hours and will be based on courier schedules.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and deposit payment.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase prior to delivery you will be issued with a CREDIT NOTE for the same value. Should Dream Furniture agree to a refund you will be liable for a 15% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase.
International customers should make use of a courier that offers:
- Shipment tracking.
- Insure your package for safe return and declare the full value of the shipment failing which loss or damage will be for your account.